The 4 Sneakers You Should Own!

What is the most casual and friendly kind of shoes that mostly people comfortable with? I choose sneakers because I am more to it. There are various of style that you can find if you are looking towards women sneakers.

So what is the best thing about women sneakers?
They are super comfy and supportive. Suitable for running and even walking on the streets.


What kind of sneakers you have? Here is mine.

1. Women's Nike Air Max Thea Shoes




What is best about Nike Air Max Thea Women's Shoe? Well, it is equipped with premium lightweight cushioning and a sleek, low-cut profile for lasting comfort and understated style.

Give it a try!









2. Adidas Originals Eqt Racing Adv W




I can't deny. This is the best and stylish shoes that I ever used! Looks good right? It's a lifestyle shoes that I really have to tell you, go and get one!

Simple yet so nice!









3. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Leather Ox Core Sneakers



This Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Leather Ox Core Sneakers  commonly used around the world. Who says you can't get a smart casual look while rocking this shoes? 

Try and rock it your way!







4. Puma Ignite Dual Netfit Shoes 




Puma Ignite Dual Netfit Shoes is a breathable shoes that people ever looks for. This have been my favorite running shoes and maybe yours too. 

You won't regret trying this one.









So that's it. 
My four favourite women sneakers . 
What type of sneakers you like the most?
Tell me and share in the comment below. Thank you in advance :)



8 comments:

  1. I use Skechers all the time sebab tapak dia memory foam. Itu je. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skechers mcm the best so far.. heee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you
    if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your
    blog and look forward to new posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sure, i put the link under the landowner section, at the sidebar.
      btw thankyou :)

      Delete