New Look!

Hai Assalamualaikum.




How are you guys? I hope you guys are doing fine.
Since my blog buat hal so saya dengan rasa malas nak check coding blog terus tukar template. hewhew.


So, apa yang berlaku sepanjang saya menyepikan diri, awak semua menyepikan diri?
Saya sedang belajar menyesuaikan diri. Hehe. Oh btw, saya tengah menyesuaikan diri dengan kehidupan yang super busy (I mean, with my practicum etc). Besides, saya dapat sesuatu sepanjang saya berpraktikum di sekolah ni. InshaaAllah nanti saya kongsi dalam next entry.



I have nothing to say actually. Just nak bagitau, you can find my tagboard, follower button, bio etc dekat sidebar belah kiri dibahagian atas.



Have a nice day ahead guys.
Till then, see ya.




Best regards, Asyaamin.

2 comments:

  1. I've just completed my school practicum successfully..! hehehe.. All the best to you.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete